Saturday 5 April 2014

Liebster Award!

So the other day I had an email from Bloglovin to tell me that I had been nominated for  a 'Liebster award' At first I thought wow that's awesome, but then actually wondered what on earth this was! 


Firstly thank you so much to Book Of Babble for the nomination! It's a great opportunity to get more followers and views being a new blogger. Go and check out the blog! 

But before I answer the questions i'm going to give a little description I found of what these awards actually are. 


"Well, its only an AWESOME award given to up and coming blogggers. Given by up and coming bloggers.Its' a cool way to find other blogs and feel like you are getting into the blogger stratosphere. It is simple, your nominated by someone else, mention their page and a link to their blog in your Liebster Award post, answer the 11 questions they give you, then tag 11 other nominees and give them a new set of 11 questions to answer." 


This is from Book of Babble's blog! 



1. What are your plans for the future?
I am at university and wanting to be a teacher - plans are on track so far! Other than that I want to travel a little and one day start my own family hopefully!
2. How long have you been blogging?
Only since January 2014!
3. How long to you want to continue blogging?
As long as possible and as long as people will read what I write!
4. What inspired your blog name?
It is my first and my middle name!
5. Why do you love blogging?
I just love documenting what I am up to and to be able to tell everyone else about it and for them to enjoy what I read! :)
6. Do you own alot of makeup?
I have just been on a big make up shopping spree so at the min I have lots that needs sorting! 
7. What is your favourite brand of makeup?
I think i'm going to have to go for Rimmel London. I LOVE their wake me up foundation and don't want to use anything else!
8. What is your number 1 DON'T when it comes to makeup?
I don't wear eye liner AT ALL. I have bright blue eyes so it really doesn't look good at all!
9. 1 random fact about yourself?
I live in the town that makes Marmite and Carling beer! (Not that interesting but all I could think of right now!) 
10. When reading another persons blog, what do you look for?
Pictures. I always like to see pictures on a blog, which is why I try and put as many pictures on my blog as possible. 
11. What makeup item should every girl own?
Red Lipstick. I think a good going out outfit is never complete without a good red lipstick. Even a natural day look can also be broken up with a bit of red!

So the other day I had an email from Bloglovin to tell me that I had been nominated for  a 'Liebster award' At first I thought wow that's awesome, but then actually wondered what on earth this was! 

So those are my answer and here are my nominations...



1. What are your plans for the future?

2. How long have you been blogging?

3. How long to you want to continue blogging?

4. What inspired your blog name?

5. Why do you love blogging?

6. What's your make-up bag essential?

7. What is your favourite brand of makeup?

8. What is your number 1 DON'T when it comes to makeup?

9. 1 random fact about yourself?

10. When reading another persons blog, what do you look for?

11. If you could us 1 word to describe your blog - what would it be?


Hope you enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment