Monday 7 April 2014

Quick Charity Post!

For those who have read my 'Doing my bit for charity' post (go and read), then you will know that I am cutting my hair for charity! 

I am firstly cutting it and sending it to a great charity called 'The Princess Trust' - they make wigs for children who have had cancer, chemotherapy and therefore lost their hair. So soon my hair will be used for a little girl who needs my hair much more than I do!

Secondly I am also being sponsored to do this. All the money I make by being sponsored will be going to Macmillan cancer support. I'm sure many of you have heard of them and the great work that they do supporting those who have cancer and their families. 

Now I am having this hair cut tomorrow!!! I can't believe it has come round so soon. It would mean the world to both me and those who will be supported by the money - if people gave a little bit. Even if it is just £2 - every little helps!

If you can help then please either click the link at the top of my blog saying 'Just Give' or click on this link here to take you straight to my fundraising page

http://www.justgiving.com/Samantha-L-Charles 

Thank you in advance for any donation you make! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment